- 1-1/4 cup whole grain flour
- 1 cup oats (preferably rolled oats, but instant oatmeal is okay)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup (1/3 scoop) vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup raisins, dried cranberries, cherries, and/or blueberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and protein powder. In a separate bowl, mix apple juice concentrate and applesauce. Stir the wet mix into the dry mix. Fold in raisins. Drop batter by the spoonful onto a lightly sprayed baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.