Dear coffee, I am in love with you!
I’ll be the first to admit it…..I LOVVVVVEEEEE coffee! I’m sure I’m not the only one. Do you?
I thought I would share with you some ways that coffee does more than wake you up. (Shakeology can do that too…and is WAY better for us!) But, coffee can perk up a dirty kitchen. Here are some other ways to use coffee around your kitchen.
- Remove odors from your hands when you cook with such foods as garlic or fish. Simply wash your hands and then rub a few coffee beans in.
- Keep kitchen drains fresh by pouring in used coffee grounds and boiling water.
- Make a cleaning paste for stain resistant surfaces by combining coffee grounds with a little water.
- Add coffee grounds to your compost pile or sprinkle on the soil around acid loving plants.
- Freshen your breath by sucking on a coffee bean.
So next time you make a pot, try one of these and let me know how it worked!