I’ve been known to yo-yo up & down in weight all my adult life, but I never had any issues in dropping weight when I would put my mind to it. Needed to take off 5 lbs? I would cut back on my food & work out a bit harder. Poof…weight be gone.
Until last year.
Everything changed in what seemed an instant. At 49 (I’m 50 now,) even though I was working out 6 days week (sometimes twice a day) & eating well, I was still steadily putting on weight. My clothes weren’t fitting well. Nothing that I used to do was working. The old “rules” failed me.
WHAT?!?!?!? Talk about frustrating!
To add insult to injury, I’m also smack dab in the midst of peri-menopause. Joy. Is “this” what is meant by the change in your 40’s? Quite frankly, I refused to believe so.
As I posted on social media about it, I began to receive message upon message from other women JUST LIKE ME!!!!! Women who have tried everything & still aren’t getting results. Women who are peri-menopausal. Women who suddenly don’t recognize their own body. Women who are struggling to figure out what works for them. Women who are tired of following “rules” (welcome fellow Rule Breakers! 😍) Women who have the courage to say NO MORE and are searching for success!
To all of you, I say WELCOME to the Metabolism Reboot!
Before we go further, I have to be honest. The Metabolism Reboot isn’t for everyone. NO program is perfect for every person. Let’s see who it’s for and not for.
Who is the Metabolism Reboot for:
- Someone who is weight-loss resistant
- Someone who is dealing with the effects of peri-menopause
- Someone who is serious about taking control of their health & fitness
- Someone who wants to lose a clothing size
- Someone who wants a step-by-step blueprint of how to achieve a healthy weight
- Someone who wants to be part of a supportive group of people on a similar journey
- Someone who is willing to invest in themselves
- Someone who wants to get off of hypertensive and/or cholesterol medications
Who is the Metabolism Makeover NOT for:
- Someone who is looking for quick fix
- Someone who thinks they know it all
- Someone who thinks they should be given things for free
- Someone who is not willing to commit to the process for at least 60-days (yep NOT 21 days…60 days minimally!)
- Someone who wants to go it alone
- Someone who’s not on Facebook. My private group take place on Facebook.
So you’re thinking “Ok, Rochelle, this sounds perfect. I know I need the help, and I’m IN! But where should I start with?” No worries. I have a free, self-paced Facebook group that explains everything to you. I give you all of the details so you can decide if this is for you.
Oh and heads up…there will be:
•NO Expensive Gym Membership
•NO Embarrassing Classes
•NO Tasteless Diet Food
•NO giving up certain food groups
•NO Long Drives
•NO Getting Up Early
•NO Giving Up Your Fun!
I don’t see the point of any of that! I want you to have LASTING results…not some quick fix. This is a proven and simple formula, and those who commit are more likely to finish and GET THE ABSOLUTE BEST RESULTS!
In our community:
- You’ll learn to trust your own decisions.
- You’ll learn to LISTEN to your body’s needs.
- You will be empowered to be the BEST version of YOU!
- You’ll learn my exact nutritional plan (and all the secrets I figured out) as I reignited my own metabolism after a year of being weight-loss resistant.
- You will be educated on nutritional science so you can make the best decisions for yourself.
- You’ll join a true sisterhood of amazing ladies. I’ve met some of my best friends because of these groups.
Seriously…what’s holding you back from the body & life you deserve? If what you’re doing right now isn’t working, why not try something that may change everything for you? It did for me.
Rebooting your metabolism has never been easier!
I look forward to helping you get started on your NEW LIFE.
Time to BE BOLD!