Stress and Hormones:
How They Affect Our Body & What We Can Do About It
Do any of these symptoms sound familiar? Fatigue, weight gain, feeling blue, craving carbs, low sex drive, trouble sleeping, can’t relax. These are a only a few symptoms of hormone imbalance. While these may be common, they most certainly are NOT normal!
AND you don’t have to continue to deal with them!
Regardless of what your friends, family, or society as a whole says…it’s time to take a stand and say NO MORE!!!
It’s time to find the answers you need…from a source you can trust. Rochelle is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition™ Practitioner and a Registered Nurse with 20+ years experience. Plus, she’s lived it. She’s experienced the fatigue, weight gain, cravings, insomnia, low sex drive all thanks to stress & hormones.
Grab Rochelle’s Stress and Hormones e-book and get answers for FREE!
Just some of the things you’ll learn:
- How stress affects our hormones
- How our hormones affect our weight
- What the “mother” hormone is and how it gets “stolen”
- What IS adrenal fatigue?
- The 3 kinds of stressors that directly affect our well-being
- The 3 main causes of hormonal imbalance
- How we react to stress
- The major pathways of steroid hormonal synthesis and WHY you need to know this
- What are the functions of cortisol (and it’s not bad)
- The logical treatment options for imbalanced hormones
- How our diet can help heal us starting NOW
- Easy Tips you can implement TODAY to feel better!
and SO MUCH MORE!!
Plus, as an added bonus, receive the mp3 of the e-book to listen to in your car!
Disclaimer: This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the Your Best Life Site, such as text, graphics, images, hyperlinks to other websites, and other material contained on the Your Best Life Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended in any manner to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician regarding any questions you may have regarding your personal medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Your Best Life Site.