by Rochelle Griffin
Do you ever get stuck on what to cook for dinner? Or perhaps you’re looking for a good gluten-free recipe? You may not realize it but every day, I post a new FREE recipe on my Facebook & Twitter page. Then I archive them on my website for your easy access under Daily Dish Recipes. They are always easy to make and super yummy.
Today I wanted to share one of my gluten-free favorites, Beef Fajitas, with you. My mouth is already watering. Nom nom nom.
Author: Rochelle Griffin
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 3 oz. grilled flank steak, sliced
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- ½ medium green pepper, sliced
- ½ medium orange pepper, sliced
- 1 tsp. reduced-fat sour cream & tomato salsa
- Non Stick Cooking Spray
- lime (optional)
- Saute onions and peppers in a pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Add grilled flank steak to pepper and onion mix to heat thru.
- On a dinner plate, layer flank steak, red onion, and peppers.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream and salsa.
- Squeeze lime for additional flavoring
Calories: 206 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 9 Sugar: 2 Sodium: 111 Protein: 26
To Living Your Best Life,
Rochelle Griffin, RN BSN FDN-P
Rochelle Griffin, The Wellness Detective™, is a Registered Nurse (with over 22 years experience) & a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition™ Practitioner who has transitioned her love for fitness, health, & freedom into a 7-figure International company that now helps others live Their Best Life.
She founded Your Best Life, Inc with her husband Keith after stepping onto the edge of physical ruin with her health & the health of their young son. Having experienced a complete turn-around, they now desire to give hope & support to those who are dissatisfied with their current situation.
PS. If you found this post to be of any value to you, please COMMENT below!